At CESC many students are passionate about, and talented at sport. in 2018 we introduced an exciting new program which we call SPP.
- To better prepare students for VCE PE, Health and Human Development and VET Sport and Recreation
- Extend and challenge our sports minded students
- Educate our students on sporting career pathways
SPP is open to year 9 and year 10 classes and is designed to fit around their core subjects like other electives.There are 8 periods per fortnight, consisting of:
- 2 theory classes (Units related to VCE PE and VCAL Sport and Recreation)
- 2 strength and conditioning with Collingwood AFLW fitness coach Luke Kitchen
- 4 practical classes
- excursions and special guests
- Professional fitness testing and coaching are incorporated into these classes.
For more information please contact Craig Kennedy Sport Program leader, 03 5990 0200.