• Parents welcome anytime between 8:15am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 4:00pm
  • Students can pay at the student admin office located in their building
    • they can only pay before homegroup, during recess, during lunchtime or after school

Late Payments

Permission forms and payments will not be accepted after the due date for sports and excursions, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Office. All activities are posted on our website and full school activities will also have a permission slip link if you have lost your original.

Payment Options

The following payment options are available. Payment plans can be negotiated by arranging an appointment at the beginning of the school year with Finance Officer via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. or calling on 5990 0200

Eftpos / Credit Card

EFTPOS facilities are available at the Front Office (parents) and at the Student Admin Office (students). For security purposes, please send your card details and the permission form, in an envelope outlining your student’s name and the reason for payment. Please attach all relevant paperwork.

Cash or Cheque

If you are sending payments with your child please place them in an envelope with the students name and amount paid on the front. These payment must be taken to the Studnt Admin Offices. Students are only permitted to make payments before and after school and at recess and lunchtime however large amounts of money should not be sent with your child.

Alternatively you can mail your cheque payments to:

Cranbourne East Secondary College

PO Box 5436

Cranbourne 3977

Please include all paperwork to enable correct processing. Receipts once processed will be forwarded to your child via their Home Group teacher. Please do not post cash

Credit Card Automatic Deduction Facility

If you are electing to take advantage of the Automatic Credit Card Deduction Facility for Essential Charges & Class Materials, your credit card will be debited on the dates shown under the Credit Card Details form. Receipts will be available for collection from the office following processing.


Payments can be made via B-Pay. The biller code and reference number is on the statement which will be sent out early in first term. If you need it prior to that you are welcome to ring the school to request your BPAY details.


Centrepay allows you to deduct money from you Centrelink benefits on a fortnightly basis until the agreed amount has been paid. You will need to make an appointment with Judy Tricker in the front office as additional paperwork will need to be filled out.

CESC Values Bar