The following information is to be provided to the school before an enrolment interview can be arranged:
- A completed Expression of Interest to Enrol Form (See link below)
- A completed Authorisation to Release Information 2019 (See link below)
- A copy of the student’s most recent School Report*
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate/Passport/Visa*
- Proof of Residency i.e: drivers licence, proof of sale or rental agreement*
Please download the Expression to Enrol and Release of Info form here.
* Our friendly office staff can photocopy originals for you
As per the College's Enrolment & Placement Policy these documents are to be submitted in person or by email to the Enrolment Officer and will be forwarded to the relevant Assistant Principal for consideration. The Enrolment Interview is an opportunity for parents and student to meet with the Assistant Principal to discuss placement and answer any questions.
If there are any custody restrictions applicable to your child we require the current court documents, which we will photocopy for our records. Please ensure you continue to provide us with copies of any custody documentation updates.
2019 CESC Zone Map
Please note the 2019 zone will change for the 2020 school year. This can be viewed in the 2020 Zone map below.
2020 CESC Zone Map
Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards. Information on this site is updated in Term 1 each year, ready for the Year 6 to 7 transition period. To visit the site and view key landmarks that identify the specific zone boundaries, see: www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au