The following information is to be provided to the school before an enrolment interview can be arranged:
- A completed Application for Enrolment Form OR an Application for Out of Zone Enrolment
- A completed Release of Information Form
- A copy of the student’s most recent School Report*
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate* (and current passport for residents)
* Our friendly office staff can photocopy originals for you
Cranbourne East Secondary College is a zoned school.
If there are any custody restrictions applicable to your child we require the current court documents, which we will photocopy for our records. Please ensure you continue to provide us with copies of any custody documentation updates.