The facilities at the new school are state of the art and most impressive. The school consists of six main buildings and numerous, newly constructed relocatables:
- Administration wing which contains offices, sick bay and the Learning Resource Centre or library.
- Design, Technology and Craft Centre where there are state of the art facilities for subjects such as Woodwork, Metal Work, Plastics, Visual Communication, Fabrics and Textiles and Science for all year levels.
- Performing Arts and Physical Education Centre which contains Music Classrooms and rehearsal rooms, a Drama area, a 350 seat Theatre, Food Technology kitchens, a Gymnasium and weights room.
- Years 7 to 8 Learning Centre where Years 7 to 8 students will undertake most of their core learning. The Learning Spaces are centred around a large open space and all areas are rich in Information and Communications Technologies, interactive whiteboards and LCD Projectors.
- Years 9 to 10 Learning Centre where Years 9 to 10 students take the majority of their classes. This building is also very well equipped with LCD projectors, interactive whiteboards and other ICT.
- Years 11 to 12 Learning Centre surrounded by relocatables, each with an LCD projector.
The school enjoys the use of several outdoor facilities including a playground with exercise machines, basketball courts, a fulll size soccer pitch, a secure, undercover bike shed and an central agora (open meeting space).